Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The secret of how to master unbelievable football juggling skills or recordbreaking football juggling in different patterns



Click to enlarge

To master elaborate football juggling tricks, with different parts of the body, needs many hours of consistent training.

I was inspired by 2 south korean football jugglers, after watching them doing various football tricks at the national stadium.

I used to trained up to four hours per day, at Woodsville Secondary School.

The secret of mastering amazing football juggling skills, which I innovated a way to improve my juggling skills, by tying the rubber bands together to form chains or strings.

And then tied it on to 3 parts of the football net, which I put the football in it. And connected the strings to the wall.

I use it to train difficult parts of the body, like the heels and the shoulders etc.

These ways so the when I kicked the football, it will bounced back to the original position. Which I didn't needed to pick up the ball again and again.

My record breaking feat of juggling the standard football, 3400 times, where at the Woodsville secondary school, in more than an hour, where I used to train regularly.

I juggled the ball with my head, neck, shoulders, back of the body, my heels, my thighs, my insteps and outsteps in different patterns, non-stop, without the ball dropping on the floor.

Hundreds of Woodsville Secondary and Primary School students saw it, it was around the time, when the morning sessions went home and the afternoon came to school. At around 12 pm. I was juggling the ball between the Secondary and Primary School, basketball court.


I had the foundation laid because during younger days, I needed to wake up early in the morning 4 o'clock, to sent foods to my mother hawker stalls, everyday 365 days with the tricycle.

In front of the tricycle, which I put the food on it, covered it. And placed my bicycle on top of it. My mother sitting behind it.

After sending the food from Mattar Road to Sims Drive hawker centre, I cycled my bicycle to my school, at Upper Aljunied Technical School.

After school, I would cycled back to Sims Drive, picked my mother from the stall together with tricycles and utensils back. Rain or shine, even the tricycle tyres were flat. So these regular trips built up my stamina and endurance.

Unbelievable football juggling feat/ on a bicycle
Photo of me in an interview with sport writer Janice Seah. (Click to enlarge it)



My bicycle skills and football juggling feats, were broadcasted by SBC(Mediacorp)
With the Executive Producer, letter of verifications, of what she had seen. See letter.


View Larger Map

No comments: